Pages

September 9, 2012

Eat. Sleep. Cheer.

Here are a couple pics from the game on friday. I had two hours of free time before school, so I decided to use some of that time curling my hair. As you can see, I made it look nice and pretty right before the game! Of course, it had been raining all day, so with all of the sprinkling and Florida humidity, my hair turned into a huge frizzy mess even before the game started.. haha I guess that's just LIFE for ya




Here are a couple photos from last Sunday. We had a nice family day, enjoying each other's company and doing a couple of fun activities. Action shots of Mary explaining her process of using a blow pen to color her pictures: 




What a cutie. But wait, Mary is sharing with Stephen? Awhhhh, how sweet! You gotta love these little guys.


And you can't forget David eating his tuna sandwich. He could be a model.




Yummm. I hope you guys don't mind SEEfood. lol


A couple of other family fun activities; a chess tournament, and Summer being crafty making herself a handy-dandy pot holder.



Any other family fun ideas out there? 

6 comments:

  1. Writing letters to Aunt Kim is a Great Sunday activity! (:

    Great snapshots Aurelia. Liking the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree! That's something super fun that our family definitely needs to do more often! Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you guys have my parents table! Do you like having a bigger table in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog. I'm excited to be able to keep up with your crazy fun life now! Thanks for posting. You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your new blog.
    Grandma and Grandpa
    g"@@" and g@:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! It's so nice to have a big enough table to eat on! We definitely didn't have any elbow room before! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete