Pages

September 2, 2012

I Scream for Ice Cream!

I knew it was going to be a great day once I heard the sound of the Ice Cream truck music as it came closer and closer to make a stop at our house. The Ice Cream truck can turn a frown upside down in any given situation!



Also... my friend and I got together today to work on a project for school. I brougt my new Canon EOS REBEL T2i, which later I'm realizing that probably wasn't the best idea, considering we spent the whole time taking pictures, unable to restrain our excitedness! I've been in love with this thing ever since I got it last night, and have already taken over 200 photos. I'm still getting used to the camera, but I have a couple of other pictures to share:



and of course, with that new fast shutter speed, taking jump shots are a MUST.



Can you tell how much I love this camera already?



0 comments:

Post a Comment