Pages

November 4, 2012

Too Early for Hot Chocolate?

I wrote this on Saturday, but never actually got to posting it:

Well, the leaves are changing color and the temperature is dropping. The chilly weather is coming, slowly but surely.. If only it snowed in Florida! It would be a lot more enjoyable if we were able to have some white powder or snowflakes to look at while defrosting our toes...  Anyways, it's always nice to have a little something to warm your insides; in this case, Hot Chocolate. :) I decided to try something new so I mixed a little nutella and whipped cream together for the top, and then sprinkled on some marshmallows.



Yum! I've spent the majority of my day taking the SAT and doing my research paper, but a nice mug of this will always make the day better. What do you like to put on your hot chocolate?

3 comments:

  1. I found a post on pintrest on making hot chocolate with 1c hot milk and 1 tablespoon nutella. It is soooo good. Much better then the powdered kind. We love nutella. P:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm that sounds really good :) Anything nutella is amazing so trying that is definitely on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandma likes to make hot chocolate with apple cider. (Use the hot apple cider mix if you like the powdered version for efficiency.) Or use a candy cane as a stirring spoon.
    Gma and Gpa Thompson

    ReplyDelete