Pages

February 9, 2013

Disneyyyy

I haven't posted for a while now and I had a little extra time on my hands today, so I decided to just do it and get it over with! A lot has happened since my last post so I don't know where to start.. hmm so first things first, I took my ACT test today. We will see how things worked out, I didn't prepare myself as much as I wanted to but hopefully I will still end up doing well.

To keep my blog more interesting I think I will separate my procrastinated posts so that they don't all come at once. No one wants to read a long, drawn out, never-ending story so I don't think I'll force that torture upon anyone.

To begin with, I will give a brief summary of our little family Disney trip.


At Disney we all had a pretty fun time. Our main reason to visit was to see the show of lights, so with that check-marked off our list of things to do, we were all pretty content with whatever else happened from there.






So many lights!


I couldn't stop myself from taking this picture. The flowers at Disney were all soooo nice!



Stephen was pretty cooperative the whole time until the end, which by then he was loud and clear about wanting to go home. But all in all, it was a good trip!!!

1 comments: